Menter Brycheiniog a Maesyfed
Welcome to the Menter Brycheniog a Maesyfed website, which gives you the latest news about our work. Menter Brycheiniog a Maesyfed is a Welsh language initiative which aims to promote and increase the use of Welsh within the communities of south Powys.
You can browse through our site by clicking on the buttons on top of the page or by looking at different areas for the latest on our work, information about Welsh language events for children and young people and don’t forget to have a look at the events list.
Menter Brycheiniog a Maesyfed is supported by the Welsh Government and Powys County Council.
- Saint David’s Day in Knighton - Mon 19 Feb 2018 - Come along to celebrate Dydd Gwyl Dewi – St David’s Day – in Knighton! £3 for adults, children & performers free.
- Ffermwyr Bach - Tue 12 Sep 2017 -
- Cam i’r Bannau Fun Race - Wed 30 Aug 2017 - Register here: http://meithrinaberhonddu.wixsite.com/signup/urdd-cam-i-r-bannau-trail-run
- Dysgwyl 2017 - Thu 25 May 2017 - Dysgwyl, the Welsh learners’ festival, will be returning to Llandrindod on the 13, 14 & 15th of October this year! For the first time, we’ll be working with Menter Iaith Maldwyn to offer events and activities across the area!
- Ffermwyr Bach – parent & baby group - Fri 07 Apr 2017 -