Menter Brycheiniog a Maesyfed
Welcome to the Menter Brycheniog a Maesyfed website, which gives you the latest news about our work. Menter Brycheiniog a Maesyfed is a Welsh language initiative which aims to promote and increase the use of Welsh within the communities of south Powys.
You can browse through our site by clicking on the buttons on top of the page or by looking at different areas for the latest on our work, information about Welsh language events for children and young people and don’t forget to have a look at the events list.
Menter Brycheiniog a Maesyfed is supported by the Welsh Government and Powys County Council.
- Dysgwyl Programme Annouced - Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 15/10/16 Guided walk to Llywelyn’s cave, Aberedw with Steve Mason. Meet outside the village pub at 10am, please wear suitable shoes for walking. 15/10/16 An afternoon full of events for Welsh learners at Trefonnen School, Llandrindod. Starting at 1.30pm. £6. Singing, twmpath, ukulele workshop, harp concert, talks, board games and a chance to meet Learner of the Year, Hannah Roberts! 16/10/16 A ...
- Cymry Bach in Rhayader - Fri 30 Sep 2016 - Three free Welsh story and song sessions for families learning Welsh in Rhayader. Mondays, October 3, 10, 17 in Rhayader School at 2.30pm.
- Llanwrtyd Eisteddfod - Thu 11 Aug 2016 - Llanwrtyd Eisteddfod will be held in the Victoria Hall, Llanwrtyd on September 24th. More information here: Eisteddfod Llanwrtyd
- Dysgwyl – A festival for Welsh learners - Thu 11 Aug 2016 - Dysgwyl, a festival for Welsh language learners, will be held again in Llandrindod this year, on October 15 & 16.
- Summer activities in Welsh - Thu 11 Aug 2016 -